favorite this postService Desk Analyst (Prague, Czech Republic)hide this posting
compensation: Euro 18000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Relocation: Client will provide the Relocation expenses
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
• Provide remote technical support to clients.
• Identify root cause of incidents.
• Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests.
• Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
• Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
• Diploma or qualification in technology
• Proficiency in English & German is essential
• 1- 2 years work experience
• 1+ years experience required in call centre managed services / services delivery environment within a medium to large ICT organization.
• We operate a 24/7 client support environment and our service desk analysts are required to work 8 hour shifts on a rotational basis.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers