favorite this postIT Support Engineer with German (Prague)hide this posting
compensation: €18.000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position.
Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, Czech Republic, they are currently looking for a Service Desk Engineer speaking German.
You will be responsible for assuring the most effective solutions to clients by providing 1st level professional technical support. Main tasks include:
- Identify and manage the root of technical incidents
- Classify and prioritize the requests
- Assure right escalations to other technical teams
- Keep constant communication with the client during the resolution process
- German and English on a business level (spoken/written)
- Min. 1 year of experience in a technical support role
- Any IT certification will be considered as a plus
- You have a dynamic and performance driven working attitude
- You have an open and positive mindset
- You are interested in the further development of IT skills
- You have an ability to work in 8-hour shifts in a 24/7 working environment
- Competitive salary above the average of the market
- A chance to work in the company which was recognized and awarded as a Top Employer for providing the best possible work environment
- Working with the exceptional clients which are the leading providers of financial services, healthcare, media, and communication etc.
- An international atmosphere with the most talented IT professionals
- Constant support on the direction of career growth within the company
- Extra training and certification opportunities for professional development
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal tickets
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Brand new office with a fresh startup environment enriched with great entertainment activities
- Start date: ASAP
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers