favorite this postNetwork Support Engineer (L2) - German Speaking (Prague, Czech republic)hide this posting
compensation: 55000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The role is responsible for providing a professional second-line technical support service to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, this role will restore service to clients by managing incidents and seeing them through to an effective resolution. The role is responsible for managing incidents of medium complexity.
1. Provide remote technical support to clients.
2. Identify root cause of incidents.
3. Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests.
4. Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
5. Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process.
• 2+ years experience required in network administration or support
• Experience supporting clients with any of the following network technologies: Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed, Alcatel, Bluecoat
• Proficiency in English & German is required
• Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers