merk ilmoit suosikiksPayroll Specialist with Dutch/Danish OR Norwegian (Praha)piilota tämä ilmoitus
palkkio: Salary depends from the candidate's experience. työsuhteen tyyppi: kokoaikainen
QR Code Link to This Post
We work with a world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics just to name very few of the many sectors among their business portfolio. Holding operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, this corporation is globally recognised as the "next generation" business consulting market player. Proudly ranked among the most innovative companies to work for by reputable magazines like The Wall Street Journal. A truly unique opportunity to be part of a corporation in market expansion venture.
This is a role with high levels of communication as The Human Resources Shared Services department partners with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing payroll transactions, and administering standardised functions. The Payroll Specialist's responsibilities include accurate processing and recording of company's payroll, the provision of timely and accurate financial information, and participation in daily data entry payroll processing.
Within your role, the responsibilities would be:
• Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
• Managing and processing payroll actions in an accurate and timely fashion
• Payroll reconciliation prior to validation and transmission of confirmed reports
• Performing compliance and audit checks
• Producing regular and ad-hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
• Reviews, researches and adjusts time records to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy in order to complete the payroll file and process the payroll
• Produces and reviews payroll tax statements and year-end employee earnings statements
• Reviews the payroll calculations, researches the legal changes and requests update of Payroll systems to comply with legal or business requirements
• Processing manual remedies where required
• Managing third party payments and reporting
• Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs
• Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on areas of multiple touch points
• Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles
• Suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
• Participate in projects and migrations as needed
• Taking ownership and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/DM/Finance functions as required
THE IDEAL PROFILE
• Bachelor's degree in HR administration, Business administration, or a related field
• Experience in Payroll / HR / Accounting / Customer service is an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch/Danish or Norwegian
• Case management expertise
• The ability to manage multiple tasks
• Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
• Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Analytical and problem solving capability
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS is an advantage
• Extensive corporate benefits package.
• International working environment.
• All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
• Accessible and supportive management.
• Free refreshments in the workplace.
• Social events and team building activities.
• State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
Vain toimeksiantajille. Rekrytoijat, älkää ottako yhteyttä tämän työviestin jättäjään.
ÄLÄ lähetä meille pyytämättä palveluita tai tarjouksia